Optimum Screen Resolution
First, ensure your screen has an optimized resolution
- Green = best
- Yellow = good
- Orange = acceptable
- Red = not supported by Nexam.
Do you need to adjust your screen resolution? Here’s how:
- Select Start
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Select Display
- In the Scale & layout section, select the recommended Display resolution for your device using the above table.
- Select the Apple logo from your Mac’s menu bar
- Navigate to System Preferences > Displays
- Make sure the Display tab is selected
- Select Default for display