If you're way behind in updates, you'll probably have to repeat the process a few times. You will also be prompted to restart your computer to finalize the updates.
The operation may take some time, be patient!
- Click Start
- Select Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Select Windows Update
- In Windows Update, select Check for updates
- If you have Updates available, click Install now
- Click on the Start Menu
- Click on the Cogwheel Settings icon
- Click on Windows Update in the left menu
- The new updates are available and ready to be installed; click on Install now
- From the Apple menu, in the corner of your screen, choose System Preferences.
- Click Software Update
- If any updates or upgrades are available, click Update Now or Upgrade Now to install them
▲ Good to know: If you're using a computer provided by your employer, you may not be able to update your operating system. You can contact your organization's technical support team for assistance.
Nexam allows you to securely administer and grade exams online, in the classroom, or remotely.
Nexam is the preferred platform for regulatory bodies, associations, government agencies, and educational institutions. Visit our website at Nexam.io!