Some basic settings and configurations are required for writing an online exam. These parameters can be validated with one click by users with the Nexam Validation tool, including:
- Operating system
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Chrome version
- Internet connexion
- Storage type
- Number of connected screens
To do this, the user:
- Logs onto Nexam using their Nexam account
- Click on Validate my device in the left viewing area
- Accepts the download; for more information, see the article How to Download the Validation Tool?
The tool makes it possible to know if the device configurations meet Nexam requirements in a few seconds. For configurations that do not meet minimum requirements, the user can click on the red arrow to be directed to the article providing instructions on correcting the deficiency.
Nexam allows you to securely administer and grade exams online, in the classroom, or remotely.
Nexam is the preferred platform for regulatory bodies, associations, government agencies, and educational institutions. Visit our website at Nexam.io!