- Connect to Nexam
- In the left margin, select the check mark " ✓ " representing the grading environment
- Select the course and the exam session that contains the exam copies to be corrected
Start grading a copy by clicking on the Correct button. You can then navigate from one copy to another without returning to the list of copies. It is also possible to correct by question. The built-in Grading guide, the Corrector's Feedback area (i.e., Comment) and the Correction Grid are in the right viewing area. The Corrector selects the skill level or score associated with the answer.
Once graded, questions are marked with a ✓, just like the questions, which are the object of an automatic correction (questions with multiple choices). Answers that have been read by the marker but are still uncorrected are marked with a "!".
The Summary button in the lower left panel lets you view the compiled results for all questions. Review the answer for each question in the summary table before submitting the response. To modify a comment or a result, select the question and make the desired modification. Then Validate the correction to complete the process. The results are not yet published, and this copy is marked as corrected. At any time, you can Save and exit to continue editing later. *Important: the students remain anonymous to limit correction bias.
Export the Results
The correction must first be completed and validated to access the corrected PDFs! The validation of the correction is done via the Summary tab of each of the copies.
* Important: Access to the CSV and PDF copies of the results depends on the user's security permissions.
Here are the steps to follow to export the documents:
- Login to Nexam
- In the menu on the left, select the correction environment represented by a "✓."
- Select the course and exam session that contains the exam copies
- The CSV and PDF copies of the results for the entire group are available by clicking the cog wheel and selecting:
- All PDFs
- CSV of corrections
- To obtain a specific copy, select the exam session to get the list of candidates and thus download the required PDF document.
Find out how to Correct Using This Tutorial
This brief tutorial shows you how to correct a multiple-choice exam on Nexam and provides tips and tricks before starting the correction.
Nexam allows conceiving, managing, and correcting secure exams online, in classrooms, and remotely. Nexam is the preferred platform for professional orders, associations, government agencies, and teaching institutes. Visit our website Nexam.io!