Enable Sharing of the Entire Screen
- Select Entire Screen
- Click on the Screen image below the Entire Screen
- The Share button will turn blue, making it actionable.
- Click Share
The Share button must turn blue before you click it.
If the following error message appears, follow the steps below to enable screen-sharing in system settings and the browser.
Enable screen sharing permissions in browser settings.
Allow Sharing in Mac System Settings
- Select Apple menu
- Select System Preferences
- Select Privacy and Security
- Select Privacy
- To enable the modification of the settings, click on the lock (bottom left-hand corner)
- Click Screen Recording
- Click Google Chrome to authorize the Chrome browser
- Click the lock to prevent further changes.
*Important: You MUST click on Quit & Reopen to ensure the modifications are applied.
Note: If the browser isn't in the list, click on the "+" to add it. Use the search bar to select Chrome and add it to the authorized browser.
Step-by-step Video on How to Authorize Screen Sharing.
This video shows you how to enable screen sharing with the Chrome browser using the System Preferences of a Mac.
Nexam allows conceiving, managing, and correcting secure exams online, in classrooms, and remotely. Nexam is the preferred platform for professional associations, government agencies, and teaching institutes. Visit our website Nexam.io!